When it comes to pocket-friendly on-demand service, Hulu thrives. Hulu has been a pick for every cord-cutter who has just started streaming online. Hulu free trial is one such offer that attracts users. At present, you can use several premium streaming services like Netflix, Prime Video, Sling, HBO. Out of these Hulu is the cheapest and best to watch shows from popular American channels.
Like most streaming service, Hulu too offers a free trial for its on-demand and live TV service. The trial period is different and valid only for new and returning customers. In the following paragraphs, you can collect all essential details about the Hulu free trial and how to start it. There are few plans like Disney+ Espn+ bundle which don’t have free trial and customer need to pay upfront.
Hulu Free Trial For Different Plan
As a beginner, you always need to determine the available plans that you can choose with Hulu. It will be easy for you to switch or cancel your selected plan if you already know what they include. To make the same concept a little bit much easier for you, you can choose any of the below-listed plans with their details:
$5.99/month & $11.99/month (30 Days Free)
- In this plan, you get unlimited access to the streaming library of Hulu.
- Watch shows from over 200+ Hulu’s on-demand networks.
- You can watch the desired things on your device.
- It is easy to switch or cancel your plan anytime.
- You won’t be charged during the trial period.
Hulu + Live TV ($64.99/month)
- It offers unlimited access to the Hulu streaming libraries with no ads.
- You will be able to stream more than 60+ top live TV channels that include entertainment, sports, and news.
- You can record live TV with 50 hours of cloud DVR storage.
- It is effortless to switch or cancel your plan.
- It only offers a trial for 7 days or 1 week.
Start Hulu Free Trial – 30 Day Trial Offer
At present, you have collected all the important details about Hulu. Besides, you have determined some packages and plans offered by the app. Consequently, you would love to determine a stepwise procedure that will help you to get started with Hulu. Let’s take a quick look at the following stepwise procedure to start Hulu free trial:
1. First of all, you need to browse Hulu’s official website.
2. After clicking this website now, you have to sign up with the platform by submitting the asked details.
3. Once you sign up with Hulu now, you have to click start your free trial.
4. After following the previous step now, you have to pick a plan. It is recommended that you should choose a plan that meets your viewing and Lifestyle habits. You can select the Hulu and Hulu no ads offer that is available for 30 days free trial or Hulu and Hulu (No Ads) offer a 30-day free trial.
5. Now, you need to submit your details like an active email address
6. In this step, you need to choose your payment that you can do with the help of your credit card, American Express checkout, and PayPal
7. You need to use an activation code to stream the desired things on your further devices
So, these are some of the steps that you need to follow in order to start your free trial. Hopefully, you will begin your Hulu and Hulu (No Ads) offer a 30-day free trial with these steps.
How To Cancel The Hulu Free Trial?
After knowing how to start your free Hulu trial now, you would love to determine how you can cancel the Hulu free trial. Let’s take a quick look at the following steps that you can take to cancel the Hulu free trial:
- First of all, you need to click your name in the app or Hulu website
- Now, you need to tap on your account
- Find the “Cancel your subscription” option
- Click on Cancel
- Submit the reason due to which you are cancelling the pack
- Cancel the Hulu free trial
By following these six mentioned steps, it will be easy for you to cancel your Hulu free trial without any kind of doubt.
Hulu free trial offer is a win-win case for users and the company. Users can try and explore every aspect of service during the trial period and make decision-based on experience. You can start your Hulu trial straight away and check of it has got a network you watch.